Natural Health Fundamentals teaches how to achieve a state of well-being through natural means. This course is the perfect primer on the subject of natural health and emphasizes the connections between physical, nutritional, environmental, emotional, mental, and spiritual Natural Health Fundamentals needs. Learn how to incorporate holistic healing into your everyday lifestyle to achieve a more balanced approach to health and wellness.
Continue your Education
Members of the BCRPA are eligible to receive 20 BCRPA CECs (Continuing Education Credits) upon completion of this course.
A 9-lesson, self-study certificate course about promoting natural health and nutrition for personal or professional interests. A certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the final exam.
1. Natural Health Fundamentals
2. The Human Body
3. Nutrition Building Blocks
4. A Healthy Diet: Organic Foods, Whole Foods, and Balanced Meals
5. Supplementation and Functional Foods
6. Phytotherapy: Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, and Aromatherapy
7. A Healthy Lifestyle: Physical Activity, Stress Reduction, and the Environment
8. Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual Health
9. Traditional Holistic Healing Practices
10. Natural Health Modalities and Professional Designations Defined
• Course workbook (includes lesson notes, feature articles from alive magazine, and practice quizzes)
• Lesson tests
• Full access to the Online Learning Centre
• Final exam
• Support and assistance while you study
Cost & Timing
Students have 16 weeks to complete the course; however, it can be completed sooner than the allotted time depending on the pace of the individual.
Total Course Cost: $349.00 PLUS GST/HST (if applicable).
Ready to Start Learning?
Take the first step towards a new career or a new balanced lifestyle by registering for this course today. Make sure you've reviewed the registration process and policies on our Admissions Page prior to getting started.