Our affordable certificate courses may be taken on an individual basis or as part of a diploma program; the choice is yours.
Anatomy & Physiology
Herbs for Health
Natural Health Fundamentals
Nutrition: Studies & Applications
Sports & Fitness Nutrition
Our affordable certificate courses may be taken on an individual basis or as part of a diploma program; the choice is yours. Successfully completed certificate courses can be used toward applicable diploma programs at any time.
The Applied Nutrition diploma program is comprised of the following certificate courses. For detailed information, please click on one of the links below.
Certification of each course must be achieved (in any order) to receive the diploma.
Regular cost when enrolling in one individual course at a time: $1996
Tuition Fee: $862.49
*Registration Fee: $250.00
Text books/Course materials: $687.51
Special Pricing When enrolling as a Program = $1800 plus GST/HST (if applicable)
- If you are paying for the program in one payment, you may sign up online for the courses listed above and the discount will be applied automatically.
- If you would like to take advantage of our payment plan option please call 1-800-663-6580.
**(Payment plans have NO interest and are only available to students who reside in Canada and the US)
Important note – students enrolled in the program still have the option to complete one course at a time just as they would enrolling one at a time. The only differences are cost, and the advantage of having all of the books for the program on hand for ease of transitioning from course to course.
*registration fee is non-refundable once materials have been shipped
Graduates of the Applied Nutrition diploma program are eligible to use the official Certified Holistic Nutritionist (CHN) designation which will appear on the diploma.
Graduates are also eligible to apply to the Canadian Examining Board of Health Care Practitioners (CEBHCP) for a Registered Nutritional Counsellor (RNC) and/or Certified Natural Health Practitioner (CNHP) legal designation(s).
You have a maximum of 18 months to complete this program.
The program is self paced and students can complete it sooner than the maximum allowable time. It all depends on how much time you have to study, your interest level in the subject matter, and previous knowledge.
The average completion time for the program is 12 months.
Professions such as:
- Certified Sports Nutritionist (CSN)
- Registered Nutritional Counsellor (RNC)
- Certified Natural Health Practitioner (CNHP)
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist (CHN)
- Food/health retailer
- Health coach
- Weight-loss consultant
- Natural health educator/writer
- Food industry professional
- Natural health product (NHP) sales representative
- NHP manufacturer
- Health practitioners
- Health care providers
- HR/office managers
- Food industry professionals and retailers
- Health educators and writers
- Spa/wellness centre staff
- Professional and amateur athletes
- Gym/Fitness centre staff
- Weight-loss consultants
- NHP retailers
- Sports Nutrition Centre employees
- NHP sales representatives
- NHP manufacturers
- Health & nutrition enthusiasts